|Added on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (97 days ago)|
- Semi Rural Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Recently Refurbished
The property is located on London Road (A113) in the village of Stanford Rivers.
The property has excellent road links and is situated approximately 3 miles from the town of Ongar offering excellent local amenities. There are two London Underground stations in close proximity (Cenral Line); one at Theydon Bois and the other at Epping. Both are approximately 10-15 minutes drive by car. Junction 5 (southbound) of the M11 at Loughton/Debden is approximately 15 minutes drive.
Local schools include Stapleford Abbotts Primary School and St John's Church of England at Epping secondary school. Chelmsford offers two Grammar Schools - King Edward VI for Boys and the County High School for Girls.
The property has been completely refurbished with new flooring, storage heaters and upvc double glazed windows.
- Upvc double glazed entrance porch to:
- Dining Room: 3.40m max (2.70m min) x 2.75m max (2.15m min) - Upvc double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, exposed beams, understairs cupboard, storage heater.
- Lounge: 4.35m x 3.25m - Upvc double glazed window to side and front, exposed beams, storage heater. Door to:
- Study: 3.25m x 2.10m - Upvc double glazed window to front, storage heater.
- Kitchen: 3.70m x 2.20m - Electric hob and oven with extractor hood over, work surfacing with eye level cupboard and drawers and cupboards belolow, space for white goods, upvc double glazed window to side, laminate flooring, spotlights to ceiling, access to loft area.
- Bathroom: 2.30m x 2.20m - White suite comprising corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash basin and wc. Frosted upvc double glazed window to side, stainless steel radiator, Dimplex wall heater, spotlights to ceiling.
- Bedroom One: 3.65m x 3.25m - Upvc double glazed window to front, storage heater. Door to:
- Bedroom Two: 3.20m x 2.75m - Upvc double glazed window to front, storage heater.
- Bedroom Three: 3.35m max (2.40m min) x 2.75m - Upvc double glazed window to rear with far reaching countryside views, cupboard containing hot water tank, two further small storage cupboards, storage heater, access to loft area.
Concrete driveway entrance to gravel parking area with garden beyond.
Whirledge & Nott does not have any authority to give representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract. All descriptions, photographs and plans are for guidance only and should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. All measurements are approximate. No assumption should be made that the property has the necessary planning, building regulations or other consents. Whirledge & Nott has not carried out a survey nor tested any appliances, services or facilities. Applicants must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Strictly by appointment Viewing of the property is entirely at the risk of the enquirer. Neither Whirledge & Nott nor the landlord accept any responsibility for any damage, injury or accident during viewing.
We understand that mains water and electricity are connected. New electric storage heaters have been fitted throughout and there is private drainage.
Council Tax Band
The property is assessed as Council Tax Band E.
The property is classed as Band D.
The property is to be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy. A two month deposit is required and will be held in accordance with the terms of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme. Rent will be paid monthly in advance by standing order.
The tenant will be required to provide Whirledge and Nott with the necessary details for referencing. There will be a charge of £150 per application payable by the tenant. Referencing will include credit checks and all character and employer references.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whirledge and Nott, Great Dunmow.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.