|Added on Rightmove:||20 August 2016 (459 days ago)|
- A stunning three bedroom home in Chorley
- Finished to exceptional standards throughout
- Two bathrooms, three bedrooms
- Rear year, addition parking, GCH & UPVC DG
- EPC Rating - D
Farrell Heyworth are delighted to offer for let this stunning three bedroom home in Chorley which is available long term if necessitated. The home is beautifully presented throughout and finished to exceptional standards.
Briefly the home comprises an entrance vestibule, A large lounge with fire, a modern fitted kitchen with hi spec units and three bedrooms plus two bathrooms one of which is situated downstairs with the other being on the 1st floor. Gas central heating and UC double glazing is presented throughout. Additional off road parking is offered to the rear plus there is an enclosed rear year with outhouse building and power.
Located in a great location for Chorley town centre plus an abundance of local amenities this stunning home is not to be missed. Sorry no DSS, no smokers, No pets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43918767.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 135750R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Chorley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.