|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 December 2016 (317 days ago)|
- A stunningly presented 4 bedroom, bay windowed Edwardian terrace.
- Offering spacious family accommodation
- Located in this excellent location.
- Beautifully decorated throughout.
- On Road Parking.
- Excellent commuting for Sheffield, Manchester and Chesterfield.
- To the rear is an enclosed court yard garden
- Part furnished.
- Available January 2017
- Sorry no pets
A stunningly presented 4 bedroom, bay windowed Edwardian terrace offering spacious family accommodation. Located in this excellent location, which is found close to a range of excellent amenities. Conveniently placed for regular bus routes for commuters to and from Sheffield City Centre.
Beautifully decorated throughout. Featuring Exposed floorboards to the downstairs hall, bay window lounge and dining room. Galley style kitchen with appliances. To the first floor Family bathroom with a roll top bath and shower cubicle. A beautifully presented master bedroom and bedroom 2. To the attic are two further rooms. One double bedroom and 4th Bedroom/Office. Further shower room with w.c. On Road Parking. To the rear is an enclosed court yard garden. Part- furnished. Available 7th December 2016. SHARERS CONSIDERED.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43935978.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100041008341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Nethergreen.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.