|Reduced on Rightmove:||06 February 2017 (379 days ago)|
- Fantastic two bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Large bright reception room
- Open-plan modern kitchen
- Large private patio
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Spacious bathroom
- Fantastic location
LONG LET. This lovely two bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts spacious reception room leading to large private patio and master bedroom with en suite, close to trendy Brick Lane.
Myrdle Street is ideally located moments from Commercial Road and trendy Brick Lane, offering a large selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The closest station is Aldgate East.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.