|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 January 2017 (531 days ago)|
- A large duplex apartment set on the 2nd and 3rd floor
- 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, reception room and fully fitted kitchen
- Wood floors, high ceilings, recently renovated
- Earls Court and West Brompton are a moments walk from the property
Presenting a large and spacious apartment set on the 2nd and 3rd floor of this terrace house conversion. The property has recently undergone a minor renovation project and is finished to a high standard. The property has wood floors in the reception room, high ceilings and has a lot of natural light pouring into the south facing rooms.
Measuring approximately 1100sq/ft, the apartment benefits from three double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large and bright reception room and a further fully fitted kitchen. The property also has an extra WC and double glazing throughout.
Earls Court offers excellent transport connections throughout London, as well as local amenities being moments from the property. The property is available unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43951002.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PTL160038_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Earls Court Department.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.