|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (374 days ago)|
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM STUDENT HOUSE
- VERY POPULAR CHESWICK VILLAGE LOCATION
- KITCHEN AND SEPARATE LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- NEUTRAL DECOR THROUGHOUT
- WALKING DISTANCE TO UWE
- 12 MONTH TENANCY
- AVAILABLE AUGUST 2017
- *Application fee per room per person £125.00 inc vat
***STUDENT ROOM AVAILABLE*** ***FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS*** ***DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE***
Rarely available to the rental market is this four bedroom student house in Cheswick Village. Located minutes walk distance from UWE Frenchay, and close to local amenities and the property is decorated neutral throughout offering contemporary kitchen and bathrooms. Property includes kitchen and separate lounge/living room, WC, double room with juliet balcony, double room with en-suite, two further good sized double bedrooms and communal bathroom. Additional benefits include low maintenance rear garden, allocated parking space and a dishwasher! A fabulous student house in a great location.
Double Room with En-Suite: £475PCM
Large Double Rooms x2: £450PCM
Please call Attwoods for further information, room sizes, and viewing arrangements!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ATT1000912. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Attwoods Estate & Letting Agents, Kingswood .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.