|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- Beautiful Barn Conversion
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen and Utility Room
- Lounge with feature Inglenook
- Two Double Bedrooms
- De Luxe Bathroom and Downstairs WC.
A great opportunity to rent a fabulous barn conversion situated in the pleasant village of Caton in the Trough of Bowland yet within easy driving distance of the sea side town of Morecambe, Historic city of Lancaster and the M6 Motorway.
The property was converted into a residential property and still retains the original stone exterior and exposed beams and also has a stylish contemporary finish.
The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating has neutral decor and carpets throughout.
Entry leads into a hallway with downstairs W C and wash hand basin. To the left there is spacious dining kitchen with a good range of kitchen units finished in cream with stainless steel trim with inset gas hob , electric oven and dish washer. An adjoining utility room has an integral fridge freezer and is plumbed for a washing machine.
The lounge is spacious and has a feature stone inglenook as a central focal point. Stairs lead up to a landing area which leads off left and right to two double bedrooms. The landing and the bedrooms feature exposed original beams.
The bathroom is a luxury three piece bathroom with over bath shower.
Externally there is allocated parking and a private patio area.
HAS TO BE VIEWED TO FULLY APPRECIATE
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43955514.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 136004R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.