|Added on Rightmove:||23 August 2016 (244 days ago)|
- Expansive three bedroom two floored detached house
- Stunning semi-open plan reception room
- Wonderful modern kitchen with space to dine
- Unique architecturally designed
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Good sized second bedroom also with en-suite
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Several private patio spaces
Full descriptionSHORT LET. Ideally situated on top of Richmond Hill, this exquisite and unique three bedroom two floored detached house boasts a stunning semi-open plan reception room, expansive modern kitchen and a wonderful private patio.
Terrace Lane is a wonderful quiet street set on top of Richmond Hill. The boutique shops and restaurants of Friars Stile Road is within easy reach, while a wider range can be found in nearby Richmond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.