|Added on Rightmove:||24 August 2016 (543 days ago)|
- 3 bed split level apartment
- Popular sought after S66 location
- Modern and neutral throughout
- Communal roof terrace
- Amenities galore on the doorstep
- Fantastic local schools
Larger than anticipated, 3 bedroom modern apartment situated above the bustling shops and amenities of the Tanyard Shopping Precinct. Available to move in righaway with summerl, this welcoming apartment has a great communal roof terrace ready to enjoy this Spring!
MORE ABOUT YOUR NEW HOME......
After ascending the steps leading to the communal roof terrace this roomy apartment awaits, with an inviting Hallway to store coats and shoes. The Hallway leads to a storage filled Kitchen Diner with range of base units, space for an electric oven, washing machine, and deep larder style cupboard. There is easy space for a dining table and chairs or alternatively a breakfast bar and stools whichever is more practical for you.
Further into the Apartment is a full width Lounge with two windows, and modern neutral decor. This space would quite happily house a couple of sofas, coffee table, and TV, along with the usual home comforts.
Up on the top floor are two double bedrooms, both with fantastic storage built in, and a further small single bedroom which could alternatively be used as an office. The family bathroom with suite in white and shower above the bath completes the tour of this fantactic property.
Register your interest NOW to avoid missing out on this amazingly located apartment!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000160156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Rotherham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.