|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 August 2016 (158 days ago)|
- Stunning three bedroom apartment on the ground floor
- Siemens appliances in the stylish open-plan kitchen
- Large, bright reception room with dining area
- 24 hour concierge on site
- En suite bathroom and shower room (both underfloor heated)
- Sound proofed utility cupboard in entrance hall
- Private, good-sized garage to rear
- Private terrace overlooking communal garden
Full descriptionLONG LET. Set in a superb purpose-built block with a porter ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood, this contemporary three bedroom flat boasts a spacious reception room, a terrace and a private garage at the rear.
Located on St John's Wood Park, the property is close to an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in St John's Wood, while the green open spaces of Primrose Hill are close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, St Johns Wood.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.