|Added on Rightmove:||25 August 2016 (603 days ago)|
- DETACHED 1 BED STONE COTTAGE
- STUNNING RURAL LOCATION
- STONE WALLED PATIO ENJOYING A WESTERLY ASPECT
- STUNNING VIEWS OF COUNTRYSIDE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH SHOWER
- CLOSE TO LOCAL DINING PUB
- YOGA STUDIO ON SITE
- FISHING LAKE ON SITE
A newly redecorated, one bedroom detached stone cottage situated in a stunning rural location enjoying a westerly aspect from a stone walled patio. The property would suit a mature / retired single person or couple who is looking for a quite and peaceful environment in which to reside.
- STONE DETACHED COTTAGE
- ONE BEDROOM
- NEW REDECORATION
- NEW HEATERS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- STUNNING VIEWS
- WESTERLY ASPECT
- ON SITE YOGA STUDIO
- ON SITE FISHING LAKES
Whitwell is a small village located on the south of the Isle of Wight, approximately 5 kilometres north-west of Ventnor which is a regenerated seaside town with many bistros, bars and cafes to enjoy food and a drink either overlooking the sea or in the town. There are also 3 large convenience stores, doctors and dental surgeries. In addition to this, it is about five minutes away from its neighbouring small villages of Godshill and Niton, at which there is convenience store.
The property is situated neighbouring Nettlecombe Farm which comprises of holiday accommodation, freshwater lakes well stocked with carp, roach and tench of various sizes and a studio where experienced yoga teachers hold weekly classes and workshops.
This is truly a beautiful environment in which to live and we recommend a viewing to fully appreciate the location and the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276026953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.