|Reduced on Rightmove:||03 November 2016 (114 days ago)|
- A fabulous four bedroom semi-detached house
- Recently refurbished to an exceptionally high standard
- Stunning bay-fronted reception room with doors to garden
- Modern open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite
- Abundant, stylish living space throughout
- Beautiful 105' private rear garden with log cabin
- Enviably located close the amenities and transport links
Full descriptionLONG LET. Recently refurbished to a fantastic standard, this fabulous four bedroom house offers spacious and stylish accommodation over two floors and benefits from off-street parking and a superb 105ft private garden.
Mount Pleasant Road provides a sought-after location situated in the Malorees Primary and Junior School catchment area and close to the amenities of Chamberlayne Road, with the charming surroundings of Queen's Park and the further amenities of Maida Vale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.