|Added on Rightmove:||25 August 2016 (603 days ago)|
An attractive two bedroom flat situated close to the open space of Gunnersbury Park.
£392 Per week / £1,700 Per month + tenancy fees
An attractive two bedroom flat situated close to the open space of Gunnersbury Park, boasting one family bathroom plus one en-suite, spacious open plan lounge, allocated parking space & communal playground.
The property is offered furnished and comprises as follows:
* Two double bedrooms
* Spacious open plan sitting room with dining area
* Modern open plan kitchen fitted with a range of appliances & wall & base units
* Family bathroom fitted with wash hand basin & WC
* En-suite bathroom fitted with three piece suite
* Allocated parking space
* Communal playground
Close to Acton Town tube station (Piccadilly & District lines), good bus service from Gunnersbury Lane & immediate access to the A40 & North Circular for motorists.
Popular nearby schools include Acton High School, Twyford C of E High School & Berrymede Infant & Junior schools.
Tenant fees apply: £180 tenancy handling fee (Inclusive of VAT); £60 referencing fee per adult (Inclusive of VAT). Other fees may apply.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-43991967.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36116_P3462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Japan Services Rent, London -Lettings .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.