|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 December 2016 (316 days ago)|
- Bright and spacious reception room with dining area
- Balcony views of The Thames
- Secure underground residents car parking
- Communal gardens
- Both bedrooms are en suite
- Separate WC and utility room
- Concierge services and lift access
SHORT LET. This extremely spacious two bedroom apartment features enviable living and entertaining space, with a bright reception room incorporating dining area and a balcony overlooking the River Thames.
The property is ideally located for the shops, bars and restaurants of Vauxhall, Kennington, Wandsworth Road and Nine Elms Lane, while Vauxhall Bridge offers quick access to Victoria. The nearest station is Vauxhall (National Rail and Victoria Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.