|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (501 days ago)|
- Spacious Victorian Semi Detached Family Home
- Ample Living Accomodation With Two Reception Rooms
- Large Fitted Kitchen / Diner
- Four Generous Bedrooms, Two Bathrooms
- Enclosed Rear Garden, Driveway Parking
A tremendous opportunity to rent a magnificent , spacious four bedroom , Victorian Semi Detached house situated in the popular Scotforth area of Lancaster with easy access to all the amenities the city has to offer including Universities, Hospitals etc etc.
The property is very , very spacious and has neutral decor and floor covering throughout and benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating and has to be viewed to appreciate the size and gradeur.
Entry leads into a very spacious hallway, with understairs storage and leading off a good sized room / office and downstairs WC and wash hand basin.
Leading off the hallway is a large living room with bay window and feature fireplace. A second large lounge, once again with feature fireplace.
A good sized dining kitchen with a good range of units finished in beech with stainless steel trim and inset free standing new gas cooker, washing machine and dishwasher.
Imposing stairs lead from the hallway to the first floor were there is a large landing area with a useful storage area.
There3 are three big, double bedrooms and a further large single bedroom.
The master bathroom has a three piece suite with over bath shower.
Externally there is a large driveway with ample parking for a number of cars, detached garage and useful outside storage. A lawned area and tarmac area.
To the4 front of the property there is a mature garden area
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44012973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 134632R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Lancaster.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.