|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 August 2017 (104 days ago)|
- Light open plan living/dining room
- Separate fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Second twin bedroom
- Bathroom and separate WC
- Free parking available upon request
Spacious, light and open plan living and dining room area with doors leading to the lovely communal gardens with views over South Park. Separate modern fully fitted kitchen. Large master bedroom with plenty of wardrobe space and an ensuite shower room. Twin bedroom, further bathroom and separate WC. Free parking for one car available on request. The apartment also has fantastic views over South Parks.
SITUATION The property is within walking distance of the centre of Headington and close to shops, pubs, cafés, restaurants, banks and other services. The property is very close by to the main campus of Oxford Brookes University and the city's main hospitals, including the John Radcliffe, Nuffield and Churchill are all within a mile. The Centre of Oxford is 1.3 miles which can easily be reached by foot or buses running every 15 minutes.
DISCLAIMER These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101073006879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penny & Sinclair, Oxford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.