|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (401 days ago)|
- Beautiful two bedroom cottage
- Peaceful location with beautiful views
- Benefits from two double bedrooms and modern shower room
- Superb open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Gorgeous setting in the village of Peaslake
- Lovely interior finish throughout with lots of character
- Benefits from off-street parking
LONG LET. Peacefully located and surrounded by beautiful views, this superb two bedroom cottage is arranged over two floors with off-street parking and a striking open-plan living space.
Local amenities are available with the many shops, restaurants and amenities of Guildford town centre being easily accessible for a great selection. The nearest station is Gomshall and for the motorist local roads lead to the A3 and M25.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 995791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Guildford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.