|Added on Rightmove:||21 June 2016 (370 days ago)|
- Stylish one bedroom ground floor flat
- Ample living space with modern fixtures and fittings
- Situated in a period conversion with classic wood floors
- Light and spacious reception room with fireplace
- Kitchen with access to garden
- Bedroom with double doors opening onto a lovely decked priva
SHORT LET. Set within a beautiful period conversion, this gorgeous one bedroom flat offers ample living space, wood floors, stylish décor and a stunning private garden.
Sandringham Road is a pleasant residential area close to a wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants and Willesden Green Underground Station (Jubilee Line) for links throughout the city and West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 995786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.