|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 November 2016 (579 days ago)|
- Two Large Reception Rooms
- Kitchen Diner & Study
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En-Suite
- Wonderful Family Bathroom
- Integral Garage/Utility Room
- Extensive Rear Maintanined Gardens
- EPC GRADE D
**NIL AGENCY FEES**This is a very well presented four bedroom detached property which benefits from a plethora of traditional features. Set within a 1/4 acre with a private rear garden the property offers an abundance of space for all the family.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7114032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castle Dwellings Ltd, Castleford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.