|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 September 2016 (568 days ago)|
- Four bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms.
- Prestiogus and peaceful address.
- Brand newly refurbished.
- Lutron lighting.
- Air conditioning thorughout.
- Underfloor heating.
- South facingIdylic private garden.
- Boffi kitchen with Gagganea and Miele appliances.
- Two guest cloakrooms.
- Utility room.
John D Wood & Co. Belgravia Lettings are thrilled to be invited to let this very special, brand newly refurbished four bedroom house on one of the most prestigious streets in Belgravia. Having been meticulously refurbished to the highest possible specification with no expense spared this house consists of four good sized bedrooms, each with fitted wardrobes and stunning en-suite bathrooms finished in marble, two reception rooms, a family room, two guest cloakrooms, double width South facing garden and a fabulous Boffi kitchen. Furthermore, there is under floor heating, Lutron lighting, air conditioning and wood floors throughout. Chester Row is 0.2 miles from Sloane Square Tube Station (Circle and District Lines) and 0.6 miles from Victoria Train Station (Victoria, Circle & District Tube Lines, as well as National Rail over ground lines). EPC: D
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44025372.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000398731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Belgravia.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.