|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (492 days ago)|
- A stylish four bed home with wow factor
- Secure 8 acre grounds and tennis court
- Seafront and beach is 20 metres from the gates
- Ideal for a family
Property reference number 5687852. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Lebrel Lodge is my family home and would make an ideal corporate let, as it is available fully furnished and with all modern conveniences and facilities.
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, built in wardrobes and TV
- Second double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Two twin rooms (in which beds can be pushed together to create doubles)
- Separate dining room with seating for 8
- Living room with new 42in HD TV - DVD player and patio doors to garden
- Modern kitchen with every amenity, dishwasher, fridge - freezer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and board, clothes drier
- Family bathroom with a view of the grounds
- Downstairs W/C
- Gas central heating
- Phone and broadband connected
- Private garden with patio furniture and barbecue
- Secure side access to the garden
- Parking in front of the property, or in the garage with electric doors, power and light
- 8 acre grounds with electric gates from seafront to sweeping drive
- Tennis court and swimming pool
- Seafront and beach is just 20 metres from the gates
The Seaview area
Seaview is a delightful seaside village ideal for swimming, sailing and building sand castles.
Walk through the narrow streets and enjoy a coffee or a drink in award winning restaurants, or buy a takeaway and visit the post office and village shop.
The Isle of Wight Area
The IOW is an all year round hidden gem of a place to live or stay whilst on business or holiday.
All major supermarkets and shops are available.
Many of the top tourist attractions are open all year , such as Queen Victoria's home, Osbourne House.
Half of the garden Isles land area is designated an area of outstanding natural beauty, perfect for walking, sailing, surfing, bird watching and cycling.
Popular primary school at Nettlestone and secondary schools in Ryde.
Independent schools include Ryde school and The Portsmouth Grammar School (travel concessions available for students and teachers).
By ferry - car ferry from Portsmouth to Fisbourne or Lymington to Yarmouth.
Also from Cowes to Southampton.
Foot passengers - Catamaran from Portsmouth Harbour station to Ryde ( 20 minutes) again with Wightlink or take the hovercraft from Southsea to Ryde. (10 minutes) with connecting hoverbus to Portsmouth Harbour and Portsmouth and Southsea station.
Lebrel Lodge is a 10 minutes taxi ride, 15 minutes cycle on the flat from ride, or a 35 minutes walk along the seafront and promenade.
* Please quote ref. 5687852 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44048664.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5687852_40468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.