|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (248 days ago)|
- Rent directly from the Landlord
- High specification, newly refurbished throughout.
- STRICTLY NO AGENTS PLEASE
- Landlord willing to negotiate early move in date
Property reference number 5705196. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Very stylish 1 bedroom flat, fully furnished with designer furniture and neutral decor. Situated within a converted period house in a garden square.
- Hardwood beech floors
- Inset lighting
- Separated kitchen with granite worktops
- Superb bathroom.
- Newly refurbished throughout.
- Washing machine.
- 40” flat screen TV provided.
- TV package and wi-fi can be provided.
- Access to exclusive beatifully well maintained private gardens, ideal for the summer.
- Situated a 5 minute walk from Gloucester Road tube station
- Ideally located for quick access to central London and Heathrow.
- Very close to a wide selection of excellent bars and restaurants.
- 4 minute walk to a large Sainsburys.
- 6 weeks deposit required
Would suit busy professional looking for a high spec designer furnished home in a prime Central London location.
STRICTLY NO AGENTS PLEASE.
* Please quote ref. 5705196 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44057649.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5705196_40502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.