|Added on Rightmove:||04 January 2016 (843 days ago)|
- Two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Prestigious Kew Riverside Park Development
- 24-hour concierge and CCTV
- Communal gardens and allocated off-street
- Fabulous reception room with dining area
SHORT LET. Situated within reach of the River Thames, this contemporary two bedroom apartment offers ample living space throughout, allocated off-street parking, porter services and access to the mature communal gardens.
Amelia House is set on the banks of the River Thames with delightful riverside walks to Kew Green and heading south towards Mortlake and is in easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of Kew village, Richmond town and Kew Retail Park is nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Richmond.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.