|Added on Rightmove:||14 November 2016 (583 days ago)|
- Private, gated development
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms (two en suite)
- Lounge with doors to balcony
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Modern fitted Kitchen open plan to dining room
- Seperate utility room
- Single garage and off street parking
John D Wood & Co. Weybridge Lettings are delighted to bring to the letting market, this modern townhouse offering accommodation over three floors within a gated development with garage and off street parking. EPC Rating C
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with cloakroom, utility room, kitchen open plan to large breakfast room with doors leading to an enclosed garden with patio area. The first floor comprises two bedrooms (one with fitted storage), family bathroom and lounge with doors to rear balcony. The top floor comprises two double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms.
This property comes with some furniture as seen on viewing and cannot be removed.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44062371.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference JDW_26867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.