|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (356 days ago)|
- Two double bedroom aparment
- Spacious reception
- View over London
- Third floor with lift
- Prime location
- Hot water and heating included
- Portered safe secure private development
- Two wall mounted flat screen TV's
Recently refurbished the property provides a spacious modern interior comprising: spacious reception with views; separate kitchen including integrated appliances; master bedroom; ensuite; second bedroom; main bathroom.
Cranmer Court is high desirable development as it has close proximity to Chelsea Green and the Kings Road with a wide array of places to eat, shop and take a leisurely walk. Nearest transport link is Sloane Square underground station but South Kensington is also within a close walking distance.
- Very quiet;
- Chelsea Green address;
- Hot water and heating are communal;
- New lift;
- Landscaped gardens;
- Two high-end TVs included;
- Fully wired for satellite TV;
- The building is very secure, with CCTV and seven-day porterage.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44062416.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000352916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Sloane Square.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.