|Added on Rightmove:||31 August 2016 (630 days ago)|
- Fantastic central location
- Modern throughout
- Permit parking for residents
- Excellent value for money
- Open plan living area
- Fantastic transport links
- Long term let is available
- White goods are included
- Light and spacious property
Situated in the heart of Whitley Bay town centre, the property is a five minute walk from Whitley Bay metro station and the sea front.
The property is light and spacious with an open plan living area with ample space for furniture, the kitchen is modern with black work tops, light units, built in fridge-freezer, gas hob and oven. there is a seperate utility room with a washing machine.
The bedroom is to the rear of the property and is a good size double. The bathroom is tiled white with a three piece suite and a shower over the bath. The property has permit parking and is available for a long term let. Call now to book your viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44062878.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000401486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Whitley Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.