|Reduced on Rightmove:||26 September 2016 (271 days ago)|
- 2 double rooms
- Maisonette, bright and spacious
- Off street parking
- Great transport links (Zone 3)
- 100m from Tooting Bec Common
- 15 minutes to Balham
- 6, 12 month or longer contracts available
- Professional or family let
- Not suitable for students or housing benefit
Property reference number 5697314. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- The property is located in a prime location, with exceptional transport coverage, places to relax and things to do.
- Ideal hub to explore and work in London while getting great value for money.
- Newly installed double glazed windows throughout.
- This 2 double bedroom maisonette offers plenty of space, with each bedroom boasting a double bed, and plenty of clothes storage in a wardrobe and a chest of draws each.
- Good size kitchen with plenty of counter and cupboard space, as well as a fridge, freezer, washing machine, oven and hob.
- There is ample space in the bright and airy lounge and bay window. For relaxing or entertaining there is a dining table, sofa and relaxing chair and footrest. There is also a desk for working or computing.
- The bathroom is light and freshly painted, with bath and attached shower on the same level as the bedrooms.
- The decor is bright and modern, with a mixture of carpet, laminate and wood flooring throughout. All rooms have windows and as such the flat has great light and warmth.
- Good security with a main front door and lock and a flat front door and lock.
- Garden access through the side gate.
- On a quiet and leafy road just off Streatham High Street
- 100m to Tooting Bec Common, which boasts ample park space, a swimming pool, tennis courts, a fishing pond, a playground, a park cafe, and many activities with local sports groups. Ideal for young professionals or young families.
- Balham is 15 minutes walk away or 4 stops on the bus - with access to the overground to Victoria and the Northern Line, as well as a host of restaurants, pubs bars and shopping.
- Tooting is 20 minutes walk away with overground connections, with Northern Line access, as well as a vibrant and eclectic community and some great shopping and cuisine options.
- Streatham Hill and Streatham Common stations both serve Victoria on different lines, and are 10 minutes walk.
- Buses covering most of London can be caught from the end of the road on a regular basis, and these include night buses.
- Grocery shopping is exceptionally convenient, with 2 Sainsbury's superstores, 1 Tesco Extra, 1 large Waitrose and a large Morrison’s all nearby. There is also a Sainsbury’s Local at the top of the road.
- There are several good schools in the area and plenty of activities for children.
- No smoking allowed inside property.
- No pets.
* Please quote ref. 5697314 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
If the Landlord instructs Upad to reference prospective tenants there will be a fee of £75 per tenant.
There will be no other charges for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44067912.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 5697314_40515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.