|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (422 days ago)|
- Newly Built Town House
- High spec finish
- Total area: 1453 sq ft/135.0 sq m
- On-site property management through Barratt
- German kitchen with Silestone worktops and upstand
- Oak Finish Front door and white finish doors throu
- Amtico flooring in hallways
- Balcony & Allocated car parking space
- Private rear garden
- Connections to Waterloo in less than 20 minutes
Property reference number 5710541. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
This elegant four-bedroom house on three levels features a stunning open plan family/dining perfect for entertaining, a modern living room, a fully-fitted kitchen and a spacious bathroom. There is also a beautiful en suite, a balcony and ample storage throughout. Totalling 1532 sq ft/135.0 sq m of living space.
- Kitchen (2.8 x 3.5m (11'4" x 9'5"))
- Family/Dining (5.6 x 4.9m (18'4" x 16'3"))
- Living (5.1 x 2.9m (16'11" x 9'8"))
- Bedroom 3 (2.86 x 3.25m (9'5" x 10'8"))
- Bedroom 4 (2.64 x 2.5m (8'8" x 8'3"))
- Balcony (2.19 x 0.43m (7'2" x 1'5"))
- Bedroom 1 (5.59 x 3.0m (18'4" x 9'10"))
- Bedroom 2 (5.14 x 2.65m (16'10" x 8'8"))
- Total Area (135.0 sq m (1452sqft))
About Putney Rise
Putney Rise is a superb collection of one, two, three and four-bedroom homes surrounded by landscaped gardens and moments from Putney Heath. All homes feature private outdoor space with parking available on selected apartments.
Make your move to Putney Rise easier.
Over the river from Putney is home to some of the finest museums in London including both the Natural History Museum and Victoria and Albert Museum. The Saatchi Gallery just off Kings Road in fashionable Chelsea is home to the latest contemporary art, and the Royal Albert Hall, less than 30 minutes by tube, is one of the London's most distinctive venues and hosts everything from classical to pop music.
Putney Rise is located on part of the land formerly owned by the ark Putney Academy, and the sale has enabled the co-educational secondary school's facilities to be refurbished and upgraded. As well as the ark Putney Academy, the development is close to several good schools including one of the uk's leading independent girls' schools, Putney High School - which is just a ten-minute walk away. Prospect House, a non-selective independent primary school, well-known for its excellent academic results, is a short eight minute walk away.
Putney Rise is well placed for making the most of some of London's finest shopping. A 20 minute walk into Putney brings you to The Putney Exchange Shopping Centre, which is home to some high street favourites. Further independent shops can be found along Upper Richmond Road, while the high-end boutiques of Wimbledon Village are just a few stops on the tube. Across the river is Fulham - home to vintage and second-hand outlets - which can be reached either by foot or bus. More buses will take you further afield to Westfield in Shepherd's Bush where you can indulge in serious retail therapy.
Getting across London is quick and easy from Putney with connections on the London Underground and the Rail network. The key stations for Putney Rise are East Putney Underground station and Putney Railway station, both less than 20 minutes' walk away. From Putney Railway station you can connect to Waterloo in less than 20 minutes. Clapham Junction is a mere six minutes for connections to other major London stations and the Overground.
* Please quote ref. 5710541 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £600.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
- Inventory checks
- Deposit registration
- Tenancy set up
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44076342.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710541_40579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.