|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 October 2016 (486 days ago)|
- Rural Location
- Pets Considered
- Double Glazed
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Close to Jurassic Coast
*TENANT INCENTIVES FOR OCTOBER MOVE IN!* *RURAL BUNGALOW*
A stunning cottage located in a rural location with views across Axe Valley. A very rare opportunity to acquire this two bedroom bungalow packed with period features! Available to move into in NOW.
Nestling in the stunning Axe valley, this former hay barn, has been converted to provide high quality accommodation. This single storey cottage has panoramic views across the rolling hills of the Devon countryside. Public foot paths are just yards away from the cottage, leading down to the river Umborne.
The bungalow boasts vaulted ceilings, wooden beams and stone walls. The bungalow briefly comprises of an open plan kitchen/living room, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
There is ample parking to the front with a shared driveway and private gardens to the back and side.
The property benefits from double glazing and oil central heating.
d features! Available to move into in September.
Pets considered (cats only- NO dogs, sorry), No children, sorry
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44078799.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4015J4601. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons - Lettings, Yeovil Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.