|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (536 days ago)|
- Generously proportioned reception room
- Private balcony with superb river views
- Well equipped kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted storage and en suite
- Fitted wardrobes in the second bedroom
- Concierge, communal gym and off-street parking.
- Highly sought-after central location
LONG LET. This stylish and spacious three bedroom third floor apartment benefits from a fantastic location, outstanding views over the Thames and a open-plan reception room leading out to private balcony.
The development is a pedestrian only area with numerous bars and restaurants, while the amenities of Kingston town centre are a stone's throw away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.