|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 November 2016 (422 days ago)|
- Situated on the second floor of imposing period building
- Spacious reception room with space for dining
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Generous double bedroom
- White suite bathroom
- Sought after location in South Kensington
- Short distance to Hyde Park
LONG LET. Ideally located for the green open spaces of Kensington Gardens, this bright one bedroom second floor flat boasts spacious accommodation with a separate kitchen.
Queens Gate is located moments from the leisure facilities of the Natural History Museum and the Royal Albert Hall as well as the shops and resturants of High Street Kensington.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.