|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 December 2016 (340 days ago)|
- Beautifully Presented Three Bedroom Apartment
- Large Private Terrace
- Reception Room
- Separate Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Secure Underground Parking
- Two Bathrooms ( En-suite To Master Bedroom)
- Wood Flooring
- 24 Hour Porter, Residents Gymnasium & Business Suite
- Moments From The River Thames & Houses Of Parliament
A bright and beautifully presented furnished apartment located on the ground floor of this popular development in the heart of Westminster. The living space comprises of a reception room with access to a large private terrace, separate modern integrated kitchen, master bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom, two further double bedrooms, family bathroom and ample storage. Further benefits include wood flooring and secure underground parking. Westminster Green benefits from residents facilities which include a 24 hour concierge service, business suite, residents gymnasium and is just moments from the River Thames, Houses of Parliament and local shopping facilities. Victoria, St James' Park Tube and Westminster Tube services are all within walking distance.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26482228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.