|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (357 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Old Victorian Style Features
- Winter Let
- High Street Location
- Very Near to Mainland Links
- Shops only a short walk away
- Short Let - 1st October to End of March 2017
- Early Viewing Advised
A delightful two bedroom apartment situated within Cowes town centre. The property is very well presented, and offers modern, open plan accommodation with separate kitchen, two large double bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from the old Victorian style sash windows and high ceilings. Early viewings advised!
*Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
*Very Near to Mainland Links
*Old Victorian Style Features
*Shops only a short walk away
*Early Viewing Advised
*High Street Location
Cowes offers a host of amenities, including shops, boutiques, restaurants and pubs as well as the Cowes -Southampton Red Jet passenger ferry service. The County town of Newport is just ten minutes drive or 15 minute bus journey away where further shops and amenities can be found.
Accommodation comprises of a large open plan lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom with shower over bath and two spacious double bedrooms. All rooms enjoy feature large sash windows, tall ceilings and modern décor. The property is furnished and available from the first of October 2016. The property is also available to be let at £650 which includes COUNCIL TAX.
EPC - D. Council Tax - B.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44103309.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101276027038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.