|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (350 days ago)|
- A truly fabulous two bedroom third floor flat
- Spacious reception room with gorgeous fireplace
- Study with access to roof terrace
- Fully fitted contemporary semi-open-plan kitchen
- Superb master bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower
- Generous additional bedroom and stylish bathroom
LONG LET. A simply stunning two bedroom split-level flat with an incredibly spacious reception room and lovely mezzanine study with access to roof terrace, located in this prestigious address close to South Kensington.
The flat is located close to the many facilities and amenities of South Kensington. The nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines). Motorists can gain access out of London via the A4/M4 with links to Heathrow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.