|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 December 2016 (493 days ago)|
- Large double bedroom with sea views
- Good size lounge
- Spectacular panoramic sea views
- Brand new modern kitchen
- Newly Fitted bathroom with bath and shower over
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Redecorated and re-carpeted throughout
- Walking distance from town centre & train statio
- Stones throw from the beach and Marina developme
- Available Now!
This property is located just a stones throw away from Exmouth seafront and boasts stunning views . It has a large double bedroom, spacious lounge enjoying panoramic sea views. The brand new kitchen is modern and spacious. The bathroom has been newly fitted and has a bath with shower over, w/c and basin. It also has space for a washing machine. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and has ample on street parking, it has also been redecorated and re-carpeted throughout. It is only a short walk to the town centre and train station making it ideal for commuters into Exeter.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44111961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000079932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fulfords Lettings, Exmouth - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.