|Reduced on Rightmove:||08 November 2016 (499 days ago)|
- Four double bedrooms.
- Two modern bathrooms.
- Fifth floor flat with lift and onsite concierge.
- Lateral flat in beautiful Victorian mansion block.
- Fabulous location, moments from Victoria Underground Station
- Wooden flooring.
- Double reception room.
- Light, bright and very airy.
- Newly decorated.
John D Wood & Co. Belgravia Lettings are thrilled to bring to the rental market this excellently located, lateral four bedroom apartment in the heart of Victoria. This superb property is situated on the fourth floor of this impeccable Victorian redbrick mansion block with lift and on-site concierge. Entirely on one floor the property offers expansive living space with a pretty entrance hall and a vast double reception room with plenty of room for a large dining table and relaxing. There are four double bedrooms, all with abundant wardrobe space and two modern bathrooms. There is a modern, fully equipped kitchen and the property has been recently redecorated throughout. Evelyn Mansions is superbly located on Carlisle Place which is a pretty street right in the heart of Victoria and is moments from a wide selection of shops, restaurants, bars and theatres and you are spoilt fo choice of transport links. EPC: F
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44112045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000401148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Belgravia.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.