|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 November 2016 (160 days ago)|
- 2 bed character furnished house (cottage feel).
- Stripped wooden floor; modern kitchen, bathroom.
- 2 receptions, 2 double bedrooms, garden.
- Gas central heating, double glazing.
- 5 minutes walk to Reading town centre.
- On street parking
- Available Now. No agency fees
Property reference number 5688095. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
- Available Now
- No agency fees and DSS
- 2 bed character furnished house (cottage ambience) in town centre location
- 2 receptions - lounge and separate dining
- 2 large double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with gas hob, washing machine, fridge, freezer, pantry
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath, heated towel rail, extractor fan
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Stripped wooden floor throughout
- Rear court yard garden
- On street parking
- 5 minutes walk to Reading town centre
- No pets (cats ok)
* Please quote ref. 5688095 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
There will be no fees for renting this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44119998.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5688095_40637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.