|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2016 (503 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished Completed September 2016
- 6 Bedroom Property
- Modern Interior Throughout
- Fantastic Viaduct Location
- Available Immediately from 5th September
- Only £85 pppw for Quick Letting
We are delighted to bring to market this fantastic completely refurbished 6 bedroom shared terraced accommodation.
The property comprises 6 bedrooms (dimesions available on request) a lounge, kitchen/diner including fridge x 2, freezer, washer dryer and electric oven. The property will be let fully furnished with the benefit of corner sofa, breakfasting kitchen, beds, wardrobe, chest of drawers etc. There is also a small yard to the rear.
The property is located on Palatine View, Durham, DH1 4QQ in the Viaduct area, in close proximity to the City Centre and University buildings.
This is an excellent opportunity for any students, post grads or young professionals who have not yet secured accommodation for the 2016/17 academic year.
Rooms are available immediately on a room by room or group basis and have been priced very generously at only £85 pppw due to works only just completing.
Any interested parties should contact Joe at Bradley Hall on 0191 383 9999 or 07958 626 010 to arrange a viewing.
EPC Available upon request.
Further photos to follow.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Gosforth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.