|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 February 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Fabulous semi-detached house in Raynes Park
- Bright reception room with lovely fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen with seperate dining room
- Three good-sized bedrooms
- Bathroom and a separate WC
- Front and rear gardens
- Off-street parking
LONG LET. A wonderfully spacious three bedroom semi-detached house, benefiting from lovely front and rear gardens and off-street parking, in a great location close to Raynes Park.
This fantastic property is ideally situated just moments from a great range of local amenities in Raynes Park and is within easy reach of the wide open spaces of Prince George's Playing Field.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 996691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Malden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.