|Added on Rightmove:||05 September 2016 (378 days ago)|
- One bedroom
- Brand new apartments a stones throw from the ocean
- The Barbican, Plymouth
- A brand new full-size separate kitchen.
- Boutique-style bathrooms fitted with vanity units for extra storage
- Parking by negotiation
- Decorated in neutral and calm colours
- Available on: Ground floor (The Deck)
- SHOW HOME OPEN - Wednesday 5pm -6:30pm & Saturday 10am - 11:30am
The Captain’s Apartment is the street level show
home. A spacious one-bedroom apartment with a
full-size separate kitchen.
All Seasalt Apartments offer branded appliances,
plumbing for washing machines and parking by
at a glance:
• Available on: Ground floor (The Deck)
• Decorated in neutral and calm colours
• Separate kitchen and bathroom
• Brand new fitted quality kitchen
• USB sockets in the living room
• Boutique-style bathrooms fitted with
vanity units for extra storage
• Extra-large shower with both overhead
and hand-held shower
• Heated towel rails
• Ready-to-dress windows
• Easy access – no stairs
Seasalt Apartments, New Street,
Barbican, Plymouth PL1 2LZ
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 0005210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.