|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2016 (651 days ago)|
- Refurbished Throughout
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Separate Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Spacious Reception
- Private Balcony
- Private Garden
- Video Entry Intercom System
- Available Now
LONG LET - Huge Two Double Bedroom Flat to rent Located on a quiet Residential Road yet Moments away from Ealing Broadway - Newly Refurbished to a High Standard Throughout - Private Garden - Unfurnished - Available Immediately
Be the first to enjoy this absolutely stunning and spacious two double bedroom flat refurbished to a high standard throughout. The property boasts a mass amount of light and space throughout along with high quality fixture and fittings.
Consisting of two large double bedrooms both come equipped with built in storage units. Their are two bathrooms for which one is en-suite from the master bedroom which has a large power shower installed. The second bathroom comes equipped with both power shower and bathtub.
The newly fitted separate modern kitchen benefits from brand new and high quality integrated applicants throughout. Leading to the separate living room which is larger than average along with having access to a good sized private balcony.
Further benefits include: Wooden floors throughout, video entry intercom systems, private garden, all appliances fixtures and fittings are brand new along with its central yet residential location.
03. Miles - Ealing Broadway (Central, District Line & National Rail)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44162229.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26487731. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Helliwell & Co, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.