|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (346 days ago)|
- Thre double bedroom house
- Private garden with brick lockable shed
- Two reception rooms
- Family bathroom and two separate WC's
- Brand new kitchen
- Available immediately
- Furnished / Unfurnished
- Nearest tube station: Ealing Broadway
- Total floor area: 113 m²
- EPC rating: Band D
A stunning and completely refurbished THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOUSE set within the highly sought after Pitshanger area. Beautiful reception room and separate dining room and completely brand new kitchen with all appliances. The property benefits from a well maintained private garden with a lockable shed. As though two reception rooms were not enough, the gorund floor also benefits from a charming conservatory. A modern family bathroom suite and two additional separate WC's, this property is ideal for a family. Despite being refurbished and modern, the property retains many character features including fireplaces. Ideally located minutes walk from the popular Pitshanger Lane, and easy access to Ealing Broadway and Hanger Lane Stations (Central line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44163366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2313502. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, The Broadway - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.