Serviced Office to rentStratford Road, Solihull, West Midlands, B28
From 164–722 sq. ft. | £450 pcm| £104 pw
- 164 sq ft (15 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services and B1 Business
- Security Alarm
- Telephone system* (competitive rates)
- 24 hr Access
- Completely New Decoration and Fit out
- Fire Alarm System
- Entry Code Access and Door Release from Each Office
These newly refurbished serviced offices fitted out to a high standard to have a contemporary look and feel.
Ideally situated on the Stratford road evenly spaced with excellent travel times to both Birmingham city centre and Solihull.
All the office suites are available on flexible terms on an inclusive monthly rental
Each office benefits form from alarmed 24hr access, central heating included throughout.
Shared Kitchen and Break out Area.
Newly installed Network Cabling and Category five points
Office 1 is 308 Square Foot £750pcm
Office 2 is 237 square foot £650pcm
Office 3 is 164 Square foot £450pcm
Ample Parking available nearby or adjacent parking licences available by separate negotiation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-44172846.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1558StratfordRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DAVID COLEMAN & COMPANY, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.