|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 December 2016 (508 days ago)|
- Professionally managed
- Newly Refurbished to High Standard
- Very Convenient Location
Property reference number 5710602. To enquire about this property click the "Request Details" button
Flat beautifully refurbished to high standard.
Very quiet street though the block is a stone throw away from international Kings Cross St Pancras station, Euston and Mornington Crescent.
10 minutes from Camden High Street shops. Close to British Library.
Great access to outer London neighbouring districts too.
Very good size rooms, nice and peaceful environment.
Secured with phone entry system and fully double glazed
Flat consisting of:
• 1 bedroom (double)
• Newly Fitted Kitchen (separate)
• Separate Lounge
• Separate toilets
• Cooker, washing machine and fridge / freezer provided
• Neutral decor and new neutral carpets
Council Tax Band B
Applicants must be in employment (not in receipt of DSS / Benefits)
* Please quote ref. 5710602 when enquiring about this property.
Phone lines open
Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & public holidays 9am - 4pm
The landlord will charge a maximum of £50.00 in fees for this property, to cover the following:
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44178486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5710602_40746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by UPAD, Nationwide.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.