|Added on Rightmove:||06 September 2016 (590 days ago)|
- ** HALF PRICE REFERENCING FOR A DECEMBER MOVE IN **
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and Ensuite
- EPC Rating D
- Consevatory and Patio Garden
- Summer House/Office with Power and Heating
- Available FURNISHED
** HALF PRICE REFERENCING FOR A DECEMBER MOVE IN ** AVAILABLE NOW*VIEWING ADVISED TO APPRECIATE QUALITY*FURNISHED* THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS*SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION**
A fantastic, extended, end of terrace cottage available in Ashford in the Water near to Bakewell. Please enquire with the Lettings Team for more information and the chance to view this unique property.
Bagshaws Residential are pleased to offer this delightful circa 1800 character cottage in the highly sought after Derbyshire village of Ashford In The Water. The village is close to Bakewell off the A6 with a local shop, pubs and amenities with access to walks along the Monsal Trail, not far from the stunning views at Monsal Head.
This THREE bedroom end terrace cottage has been extended giving extra rooms and space within the property. Retaining many of its original features and furnished to a very high standard, the property comprises of: side Entrance Hallway with access to the downstairs WC and small Utility Room with washing machine and boiler; through to the Kitchen with original tiled floor, Bespoke wooden fitted units with breakfast bar including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas AGA cooker (with additional portable electric hob), double Belfast style sink with some integrated cupboards for storage and wooden bench with table, this room also benefits from the log burner; the Second Reception room, which overlooks the garden, has wooden flooring includes Chesterfield style sofa and fitted shelving with feature decorative fireplace; Living Room in the extended part of the property has wooden flooring with underfloor heating, has two sofas, a comfortable room with wall mounted TV and speaker system with electric fire; Conservatory from the back of the living room also has under floor heating, opens to the garden which has patio area with garden furniture; the hallway leading upstairs from the kitchen has the back door of the property which also leads to the rear patio, there is additional built in under stairs storage.
On the first floor there is: Master Bedroom in the extended part of the property which is separated down its own hallway includes wardrobe, drawers and king size bed there is also a walk in wardrobe, this room benefits from having a shower ensuite; Second Bedroom is a double room to the front of the property includes a double bed, desk and chair, fitted wardrobe space with decorative fireplace; Third Bedroom also a double room at the back of the property includes single bed, fitted wardrobe storage and drawers; Family Bathroom is finished to a contemporary standard with glazed effect brick tiles, white suite with a shower over the bath. The entire first floor has beautiful wooden floors, is decorated to a neutral standard.
A huge bonus for the property is the outside office/studio at the bottom of the garden with light, power and heating in the form of a log burner.
Outside the property there is off street parking on the no through road. The access to the property is through the side door where you can also access the rear of the property and the garden. The garden has some lawn and planted beds, patio area catching the sunshine.
Offered FURNISHED immediately for a long term let, viewing is advised to appreciate the quality of this family home. Please call the Lettings Team for more information.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44182158.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1389D0903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential - Lettings, Bakewell Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.