|Added on Rightmove:||21 March 2016 (727 days ago)|
- Bright, raised ground floor flat in imposing period property
- Generous reception room with lovely high ceilings
- Well equipped, fully fitted kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Sizeable second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Quality white suite batroom
- Enviable location in the heart of South Kensington
SHORT LET. This delightfully elegant two bedroom raised ground floor flat is situated within an imposing period building moments from the green open spaces of Hyde Park and features beautifully presented living space throughout.
Situated within a well maintained period building towards the northern end of Queen's Gate, the flat offers convenient access to the excellent shops and restaurants of Kensington High street as well as the green open spaces of Hyde Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 997029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, South Kensington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.