|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 October 2016 (495 days ago)|
- High quality family home in private estate
- Five double bedrooms
- Four modern bathrooms (three en suite)
- Four reception rooms
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room
- Enclosed garden with terrace
- 0.8 miles of Walton train station
- Garage and driveway parking
John D Wood & Co. Weybridge Lettings are delighted to bring to the market this superb family home which is located in a desirable, private road only 0.8 miles of Walton train station. EPC Rating D
Accommodation comprises master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room, two guest bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower rooms, two further double bedrooms and family bathroom. All bathrooms have under floor heating. The ground floor comprises entrance hall with wood flooring, cloakroom, spacious lounge with bi-folding doors to the garden, study with fitted units, dining room, family room with fitted shelves, stunning kitchen/breakfast room with central island, appliances to include a steam oven and warming tray, under floor heating, bi-folding doors to garden and separate utility room. To the rear exterior there is a wonderful enclosed garden with terrace and sunken trampoline and the front offers a garage and driveway parking. This house is set in a truly desirable location and early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the quality and layout.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-44184546.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000239197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Weybridge.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.