|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (532 days ago)|
- Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Modern Kitchen With Built-In Oven And Hob
- Ground Floor Bathroom With Shower
- Two Double bedrooms - Access to Bedroom 3 through Bed 2
- Front And Rear Courtyard Gardens
- Viewing Highly Recommended To Appreciate
- White Goods included
- Professionals only - Sorry no pets and no smokers
- Available Now!
Frank Innes are delight to present this beautiful three bedroom terrace property, close to the fashionable shops and popular area alongside Queens Road.
The house is in a fantastic location by being close to local amenities and within walking distance of the city centre.
The house briefly comprises: gas central heating, two reception rooms, fitted modern kitchen with appliances, ground floor bathroom with shower, first floor with two double bedrooms, single third bedroom accessed through bedroom 2, front and rear courtyard gardens.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate. Call the Frank Innes team today to arrnage your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference KNI_775. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Innes Lettings, Clarendon Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.