|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (570 days ago)|
- A Roomy Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment Available Unfurnished Early December
- Fine Location 3/4 Minutes Walk From Historic West Wycombe Village and Countryside
- M40 Approximately 5 Minutes Drive. 25 Minute London Trains Little More Than 2 Miles
- Gas Radiators, Sealed Units. Entrance Hall. Living Room. 13'9 Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 Double Bedrooms. White Fitted Bathroom. Garage and Pleasant Communal Gardens
- EPC Rating: C
Available early December unfurnished - a roomy well presented ground floor apartment in a fine location; historic West Wycombe village and adjoining countryside 3/4 minutes walk, junction 4 of the M40 five minutes drive and 25 minute London trains just over 2 miles. Gas radiators, sealed units - security entrance, entrance hall, living room, 13'9 kitchen, white bathroom, 2 double bedrooms. Garage and communal gardens.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4429651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.