|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 October 2016 (369 days ago)|
- Expansive reception with large windows and dining area
- Communal roof terrace
- Luxurious bathroom with over bath shower
- Integrated kitchen with breakfast bar
- Hallway storage
- Second well-proportioned bedroom
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
LONG LET. A huge two bedroom third floor flat set within a recently developed building which has just been completed. The accommodation provides a high standard of living with stunning open-plan living space and one en suite.
The property has an unbeatable location at the crossroads of Northcote Road and St John's Hill, minutes from an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars, Clapham Junction station is within five minutes' walk and Clapham Common is also moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 994505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.